TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 52" Samsung TV is about 8 years old. The screen is

Customer Question
My 52" Samsung TV...

My 52" Samsung TV is about 8 years old. The screen is distorted with green vertical lines when I turn it on. After two trays the regular picture comes on without any distortion. Is it worth having a TV Service repair the starter feature? Please advise. Thanks.... Frank

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes HDMI through the Cable Box

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No outages.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Amazon Fire Stick is connected to the TV along with a wireless Sound Bar

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?