TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My smart tv samsung turns on and off alone by itself. 3

Customer Question
Hi my smart tv...

Hi my smart tv samsung turns on and off alone by itself

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

3 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Smart tv 52"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It was working allright have been a two months maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

To eliminate the remote control (it may be transmitting on its own) please take the batteries OUT of the remote and monitor the set again,let me know if its changed anything or if its the same

nothing happen. maybe I didn't explain well what is happening. what happens is that you turn on the tv and suddenly it turn off by itself, and must of the time don't turn again on. the screen stay black and the red light of the remote control is blinking and that's it.

The remote control red light should NOT be blinking??if it is its transmitting a signal so are you sure about the check I asked you to do (assuming you are referring to the light on the remote itself)