TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I've been working aye the remote voice and ;it works' is on…

Customer Question
I've been working aye...

I've been working aye the remote voice and ;it works' is on screen how do I leave the screen ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The Remote box and my T.V.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo T.V. is quite old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything working fin Volume and channel controlco

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to discover hoow I address previously aired programs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I'm working on a desk top computer and I have a land line phone
Answered in 2 days by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!