TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Easytek. If the speakers for our Samsung UHDTV are external…

Customer Question
Easytek. If...

Easytek. If the speakers for our Samsung UHDTV are external and powered by a receiver, should the white and red plugs go to the receiver or the TV?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years. Series 6500

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes hope so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I already spoke to someone on the phone about the fact that I can't seem to pair the transmitter with easytek

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Most newer Samsung sets don't use the Red and White jacks for connecting to external audio equipment, they use something else. Please get me the full model number off off of the back of the Samsung please.