TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

For almost to days I cannot acess any movies. I keep getting…

Customer Question
For almost to days...

For almost to days I cannot acess any movies. I keep getting "unable to play this movie at this time.". I tried at least five different movies.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Godless for one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am using my TV 4K.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is about a year old. It is a samsung six series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works and I do not have an issue going back and forth with FIOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It worked fine on saturday. Starting sunday morning I have had this. I experienced this before but only for hours at a time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I cn think of. My router is working fine.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I am connected to a fios box via to a router. the TV. the tv model number is. I think that I do not want this service. the issue isn't the TV it is with Netflix. Please cancel this service. I am calling my credit card company and telling them not to pay.

Contact customer service via help link on main page of website to cancel the question

Thanks