TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY BRAVIA TV SPEAKERS ARE VERY HOT AND THE SOUND IS VERY…

Customer Question
MY BRAVIA TV SPEAKERS...

MY BRAVIA TV SPEAKERS ARE VERY HOT AND THE SOUND IS VERY LOW

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Bravia connected tightly to the right sockets?

YES NOTHING HAS MOVED IT JUST STARTED HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?