TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bought an LG OLED 55c7P. The screen is tiling in spots and…

Customer Question
Bought an LG OLED...

Bought an LG OLED 55c7P. The screen is tiling in spots and lately occasionally the entire screen for a sec. or two. Should I go to "True Motion" to correct problem? And it so I need detailed instructions as how to get there with the remote. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

OLED55c7P

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Picture menu, Picture mode settings, Picture options

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv is only 3 wks. old and as had these occasional problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote are these spots OVER the menu please,let me know

NO, they are not.

Then its a signal issue,the signal comes from (usually) a satellite or cable box so please start by rebooting the box,unplug the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug the set back in again,let me know if there is any change please