TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Listening to pandora on my tv and the song will start then…

Customer Question
Listening to pandora on...

Listening to pandora on my tv and the song will start then jump to almost the end, It happens on all my stations and almost every song

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an LG 55L V5500. Probably about 5 years old. Haven't had any trouble u til about the last three or four months

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.