TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased New in 2008 a Pioneer PDP-6020, It was wall

Customer Question
I purchased New in...

I purchased New in 2008 a Pioneer PDP-6020, It was wall mounted, We are remodeling and wish to put it on a stand, My owners book says the stand mount was shipped with TV, We believe it was removed when installers put it on wall<=. Can we purchase a stand that will hold this TV? It is extremley heavy andthe stands of today do not appear strong enough for this TV weight. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Pioneer PDP-6020FD serial #HKPM01344UC

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Your questions have nothing to do with the ones I ask. I need a table Top Stand for my Pioneer Plasma PDP6020FD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your PDP-6020FD? What happened right before this?

Can you find a table top stand for my 60 inch Pioneer TV?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I am still looking this up for you. I have a few databases where I can find the exact stand you'll need. It will take me a few minutes. Sorry about the wait.

I am back now. Sorry about the wait. I have been looking into this for you. This is what I've come up with.

The stand that is originally for the TV is no longer in production. They aren't making it new anymore and no one seems to have it in stock. With that being said, I do have an option for you that is easy. I've had to do this myself.

https://www.amazon.com/ECHOGEAR-Universal-Swivel-Stand-TVs/dp/B01KW560AG/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1511805736&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=universal+tv+stand&psc=1

This is just an example but any "universal tv stand" will work. I provided one with good reviews that can support the weight of your TV. Make sure it can support over 112 lbs.

Just wanted to touch base with you (no pun intended). Let me know if you have other questions! I would be happy to help provide any clarification or further details you may need. If you do not need any further help, just as a reminder before you go, please give me a quick rating at the top right. Hopefully I have earned 5 stars today! This helps me receive credit for helping you today. Have a great rest of your day!