TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Install new remote. How to install. Tried both tv codes.

Customer Question
Install new remote Technician's...

Install new remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

How to install

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Tried both tv codes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Appreox 1o years panasonic TH-42PD5OU

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TH-42PD5OU? What happened right before this?

Tv message"connecting to your enterntainment experience [3 flashing dots]

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Need tech help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I would be happy to help you with this remote issue! Could you provide me the model number of the remote so I can locate it along with the codes? I have a lot of experience with remote programming so if we're not able to get it to work, it could just be the remote itself. But I would be happy to assist in trying as well as verifying if it has other codes we may not know about. Worst case, I can help suggest a remote that might work for your TV.

To tell me the model number, you can type in the white chat box below to send me the message. Once I obtain the model number, we can work from there.