TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well i m not exactly sure---let me explain. Have a Bravia…

Customer Question
Well i m not...

Well i m not exactly sure---let me explain

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Have a Bravia Sony HDTV---several years old---in the process of moving all infor in TV has been lost along with the remote control!!!! where can I find the model # on the TV

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to connect an antenna

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Are you saying you have lost the remote control to the set?

Anthony

Model # KDL-46XBR2 remote model #RM-YD010
they have already charged my account $19 PLUS $5-----what did that pay for??????
I lost the remote control
are you there?????
Hello????

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

I sent you the model #