TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We lose the voice on our sound bar for several seconds

Customer Question
We lose the voice...

We lose the voice on our sound bar for several seconds frequently

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Nothing because I don't know what to try,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

We don't use the sound on our TV because we have the sound bar but since we have been having this problem I have tried to turn it on and it doesn't wprk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?