TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sansui 50" TV glass craked. Can it be repaired? Sled5019…

Customer Question
My Sansui 50" TV...

My Sansui 50" TV glass craked. Can it be repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What Sansui model do you have? How old is it?

Sled5019 - About 2 Years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The Menu works but you don't have a clear picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I see horizontal and vertical lines on the upper half of the screen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Do you have the model number of your TV? I would be happy to look into this for you to determine how easy to repair it would be.