TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well, I switched from cable to antenna. Then I lost all of…

Customer Question
Well, I switched from...

Well, I switched from cable to antenna. Then I lost all of my netflix hulu stuff I have followed the directions to go to get it downloaded. The agreement that is supposed to come up does not. I have unplugged, restarted, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I cannot get netflix to load AT ALL. I cannot get the icon on the screen

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have checked the internet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV or device that you are trying to get Netflix, etc on?

Samsung

and the model number?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the model number if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer