TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turn turn on the remote on my LC-60le633u tv and get a…

Customer Question
I turn turn on...

I turn turn on the remote on my LC-60le633u tv and get a display "BATTERIES". I replaced the batteries in the remote and the BATTERIES display remains. What do I do ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LC-60LE633U?

4 or 5 years at the most.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC-60LE633U? What happened right before this?

I turned the set off 8 hours ago, as usual. When I turned it on again the BATTERIES popped up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?