TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound on my panasonic 42 inch tv is getting fuzzy. 2…

Customer Question
The sound on my...

The sound on my panasonic 42 inch tv is getting fuzzy.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 42?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 42? What happened right before this?

It started about a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can give you model & serial no model 42 A 400A serial no MA4560864

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

sorry no different

It is doing it on different sources you connect to? eg: Cable box, DVD?

Please let me know