TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an error code XRE-03007. Cable box i guess. i still…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error code XRE-03007

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Cable box i guess. i still have internet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Pioneer plasma, old but not sure how old. model pdp-ro6u

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have 2 televisions and neither work. they are both on the correct input setting

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your PDP-RO6U? What happened right before this?

Ive been out of town and it was working this past wednesday morning when i left

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, nothing else.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have done to try to resolve this?

Please let me know