TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't connect my Wii to my tv. Vizio D-series D32hn-E4,

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my Wii to my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio D-series D32hn-E4, new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It says no signal for all inputs but the menu works fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Nothing, the tv is new, I'm trying to connect it for the first time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the distance between the TV and your WiFi Modem/router?

A few feet
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Now we can try this follow the steps below to connect your Vizio Smart TV to the Internet

1. Press the Menu button on your Vizio remote.
  2. Select the Network option and then press OK.
  3. Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option.
  4. Select your In-home WiFi network from the list.
  5. Enter your the password ***** your In-home WiFi.
  6. Your Vizio Smart TV should now be connected to your In-home WiFi network.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

How does connecting to WiFi help me connect my Wii?
There is no option to connect WiFi on my tv. There is no “network connection” option on the menu.
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

I am sorry, I have misunderstood the problem. I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Thank you for your patience.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Are you connecting the Wii via HDMI cable?