TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Advise if it is possible to get a user manual for a

Customer Question
Please advise if it...

Please advise if it is possible to get a user manual for a Panasonic plasma model THP50X20A .

Technician's Assistant: How old is your THP50X20A?

MANUFACTURED IN SEPT 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I WANT TO CONNECT A SAMSUNG ULTRA HD Blu-Player to the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your THP50X20A? What happened right before this?

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO IT. It is OK

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Customer Service