TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Getting msg your tv does not 3D and I can’t use the or turn…

Customer Question
Getting msg your tv...

Getting msg your tv does not 3D and I can’t use the or turn off this nsg

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg around 2 yrs I can’t tell what the model is

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I can’t get the menu and this is the only tv with this issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

It happened a short time ago maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I had watching a recorded program and when I switched back I got msg “this program cannot be viewed because this tv is not 3D capable”

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you get the model number off of the back of the TV?

Are you there and do you need assistance with this?

I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH GMAIL, TELL ME DO I HAVE TO START A FREE TRIAL TO GET YOUR RESPONE?

You're replying back to me right now, so if you can proceed with the model number off the back of your TV- then I can help.

As far as trials, etc. I'm not privy to any of that. I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. Simply send a reply back to proceed.

I am pretty sure this is a scam

I can assure you it's not, but if you have any concerns you can use the site help pages.

I am opting out at this point since we're not getting anywhere on the TV question.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician