TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No signal.....aerie. Sorry pressed send too early....I moved…

Customer Question
No signal.....aerie Technician's Assistant:...

No signal.....aerie

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sorry pressed send too early....I moved my tv to bedroom and now getting no signal notice.....tv previous worked through sky box

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu just brings up ..no signal...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Tv worked fine in living room but was attached to sky box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There is no sound also....have fitted Xbox and that works fine...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Tech wood.....4 years old......no signa notice also no sound..setting menu doesn’t come up...not sure if should be on TV setting or TV...
Or DTV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.

Additionally, please describe how the Sky box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.