TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have everything working EXCEPT my access to Netflix. I've…

Customer Question
I have everything working...

I have everything working EXCEPT my access to Netflix. I've watched many Netflix movies, but this weekend I get a NW-1-19 code. I have chatted with Netflix, with my internet provider. I have unplugged, reset, etc BUT nothing is bringing back Netflix! Help

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes - NW-1-19

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, tried all that. Everything in the sytem: computer, TV, telephone all work fine. My issue is only with Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks Pearl!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

NW-1-19 usually indicates a network problem that is preventing your device from reaching the Netflix service.

Can you access any other apps or internet services using the device?

Can you access the internet using a different device and test your internet connection speed at https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/ and let me know the results?