TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to order a lamp for my sony tv. can u help. Wega. My…

Customer Question
I need to order...

I need to order a lamp for my sony tv. can u help

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Wega

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My lamp is out. i need to replace.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Today. the lamp blew

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

We need the model number off the back of the tv please.

How much is the replacement

Depends on the model number of the tv. Usually $80-$120 (if you DIY).

Do not charge me. Not happy with information.

Um, you must understand - I cannot give you better information without the model number of the tv and you will not be able to order a lamp on your own unless you get the model number off the back of the tv.

Not paying for a response plus part sir

goodbye

How much will that cost

Billing is not discussed here, only tv tech related. You can see the website help pages for further website business.

If you want information on your lamp, reply with the tv model number.