Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is it possible to replace the remote for our VIZIO tv?

Customer Question

JA: What VIZIO model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Approximately 7 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I'm not sure what you mean. ???
JA: How long has this been an issue with your VIZIO? What happened right before this?
Customer: It just doesn't connect - not for on/off or volume or changing the channels. E470BL
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have two other VIZIO remotes that work fine for their respective TVs.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Are you sure you are asking about the VIZIO remotes? not remotes supplied by your channel provider like comcast or directv or time warner etc.