TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is it possible to replace the remote for our VIZIO tv?

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Technician's Assistant: What VIZIO model do you have? How old is it?

Approximately 7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm not sure what you mean. ???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your VIZIO? What happened right before this?

It just doesn't connect - not for on/off or volume or changing the channels. E470BL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have two other VIZIO remotes that work fine for their respective TVs.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you sure you are asking about the VIZIO remotes? not remotes supplied by your channel provider like comcast or directv or time warner etc.