TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I get my tv on. The red light at the bottom of the…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get my tv on. The red light at the bottom of the scren keeps flashing on and off no matter what I press on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all I knnow that doesnt work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:

-brand

-size

-age

-type led or lcd or plasma or dlp or....