TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound will cut out for a few seconds - then come back on…

Customer Question
The sound will cut...

The sound will cut out for a few seconds - then come back on - does it a lot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Bought last January - - Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - Curved - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - with High Dynamic Range Also have a sonos sound bar - bought same time -

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything else works - - guess I need to double check the dvd input etc -

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Its actually been happening for the past few months - I've just been too lazy to figure out the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so -

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please begin by re-booting both the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again

Let me know how this works out

Anthony