TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A dozen almost spotlights showing thru normal tv shows. 42lb…

Customer Question
A dozen almost spotlights...

A dozen almost spotlights showing thru normal tv shows

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

42lb 5600 uz 2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

After a power failure, have surge protection

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What do you mean by "spotlights" - do you mean pixels on the screen that aren't working?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Where is your answer?

I need more information first - I replied on 26th and haven't heard back from you until now.

Could you please let me know what do you mean by "spotlights" - do you mean pixels on the screen that aren't working?