TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not download playstore on clp285 icraig. Model is clp285…

Customer Question
Can not download playstore...

Can not download playstore on clp285 icraig

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model is clp285 it was released in 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is a computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your CLP285? What happened right before this?

Google play expired and youtube expired

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.