TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get U-verse tv. They are Toshiba's. don't remember…

Customer Question
I can't get U-verse...

I can't get U-verse tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

They are Toshiba's. don't remember how old

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don't even get a menu. affects 2 tv's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

I switched to charter for 2 days; didn't like, so I tried to get back to u-verse

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no problem with att internet as you can see

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What do the screens on the 2 TV's show?? Also does each TV have its own uVerse box?

restart. does not work
Both tv screens show that? Then it's a cable provide issue and since they provide the equipment you pay them for monthly, you would need to call them.
The only thing on a user level you could try is unplugging the power cords from both cable boxes (or the single one if you're only using one) for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and wait for the box(es) to reboot. If you still don't have a signal then call ATT using the number on your bill.