TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought a LG UJ75 How do i connect so that i can watch I…

Customer Question
Just bought a LG...

Just bought a LG UJ75 How do i connect so that i can watch I view?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UJ75?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Thik menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UJ75? What happened right before this?

Been trying to set it up and connect to foxtel. Can now get foxtel etc just want to get I View

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you are connected to the internet ok then you can access iView through the iView app if it is installed on your TV.