TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn it on sometimes it states that it cannot support…

Customer Question
When I turn...

When I turn it on sometimes it states that it cannot support resolution, I have to shut it off and back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

VIZIO 43" Class FHD (1080P) Smart Full Array LED TV (D43-D2)

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All works but on Directv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Been doing it since I bought it a month ago just when I start it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just hate having to shut it off and on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please begin by rebooting the box AND the TV by unplugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know how this works out please