TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a No Media Device Notice on my element TV. I don't…

Customer Question
I have a No...

I have a No Media Device Notice on my element TV.

Technician's Assistant: What Element model do you have? How old is it?

I don't know the model number but it's about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

This has been an ongoing problem. This time I'm going to write down the solution.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
My question was that I have a No Media Device notice on my TV. My Customer Support Agent asked me for info and when I went to type in the info I had lost him. The answer to the question he asked me is: bfkf995.Thank you!
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Hello Nancy, do you have a usb device like a memory stick, plugged into the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.