TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the monitor attached t my laptop and the TV mode is…

Customer Question
I have the monitor...

I have the monitor attached t my laptop and the TV mode is on for some reason and I cannot find the remote control. model is 1080 P .. It says please run channel auto scan. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I am not using it for a TV only a monitor for my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

It shows picture and please run channel auto scan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't thin so. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I have a HP Labtop and the AOC monitor is connected so I can use 2 screens. My granddaughter was playing around and I am assuming she hit some button. I need to get it back to a monitor not the TV mode. Thank you,
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me where (which port) on the tv that the laptop is connected to?

Please cancel my order. There was no call and I resolved the issue.

You may do that from the help page