TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung Smart TV not working, Netflix, Amazon, Spotify and…

Customer Question
Samsung Smart TV not...

Samsung Smart TV not working, Netflix, Amazon, Spotify and Pandora

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Earlier today both

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: jeffreybongers, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Network Administrator

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Understood.

What is the model of your Samsung smart tv?

Is the tv connected through a network or wifi connection?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey