TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Setting up TV/DVDCOMBO, screen reads run Channel Auto Scan.

Customer Question
Setting up TV/DVDCOMBO, screen...

Setting up TV/DVDCOMBO, screen reads run Channel Auto Scan. I press OK button but it doesn't work. In the manual initial setup it doesn't give specific instructions on how to start channel auto scan

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Proscan #PLDV321300-F. Brand new, just bought it.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works, I'm not sure if I have a problem with the other sources/inputs. My problem is to get to the Channel Auto Scan.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #PLDV321300-F? What happened right before this?

I just bought this TV/ DVD combo and I"m setting it up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the tv currently? Antenna, cable/satellite box, etc?

Cable
cable/satellite box

Thank you for confirming,

can you tell me where on the back of the tv (which port) the box is connected to?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.