TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We hat no service. The t.v. is stuck on one channel, but no…

Customer Question
We hat no service...

We hat no service. The t.v. is stuck on one channel, but no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No, there aren't.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

We had an outage only briefly yesterday., but no problems afterwards.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything connected with the problem, except I would like to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I thought I was talking to someone from Dish Network. You are a different company who is charging us. We should not have to pay anything, since we pay Dish Network plenty for their service.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, no I don't need help. As I stated before, I thought I was dealing with DISH Network. The problem had nothing to do with our T.V., it was strictly a DISH problem. Services were restored the same day. You did nothing for us, you have a lot of nerve to want
to get paid. Please refund our money.C.R.