TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I change password on Bravia. 7 Years. Menu works. No…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change password ***** Bravia

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

7 Years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. No this is the only problem that has come up. I bought it used.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

Started a month ago. I do not know. I have played with the settings, but I do not know what I did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. This is the only I have come up with.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

NO I do not and please make sure that I am reimbursed for any charges.
Thank you
Trish Woods