TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm not getting no sound. HDMI. I have an LG tv if that is…

Customer Question
I'm not getting no...

I'm not getting no sound

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an LG tv if that is helpful

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Please tell me everything that is connected into the tv?

I have an HDMI cable connected from the sound bar to the tv HDMI 1 like it told me in the book
I turned on my simplink