TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am doing setup and the screen is locked on the "what brand…

Customer Question
I am doing setup...

I am doing setup and the screen is locked on the "what brand of audio reciever do you have?" how do i get this back to the mewnue and not set up a reciever?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I just want to use the tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

To scroll it back up, it is currently on B&W

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.