TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been unable to link my foul to hallmark movie account…

Customer Question
I have been unable to...
I have been unable to link my foul to hallmark movie account on one screen it says I have paid subscription on next page it says I haven't paid can you help me thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I meant roku
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
TV Technician: dgfrench,
 replied 7 months ago
dgfrench

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a minute to review the details of your issue. Is there any other info that you’d like me to know before we move forward?

TV Technician: dgfrench,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you trying to add the Hallmark channel from the Roku web site? Or from your tv?

Trying to add channel to tv using my foul not my computer
TV Technician: dgfrench,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm not familiar with foul so I'm going to let another expert help you. Thank you for using JustAnswer.com!

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.