Harry, Customer Service
Experience:  IT at Justanswer
100894602

The sound goes all the way to plus but can hardly here it.

Customer Question

the sound goes all the way to plus but can hardly here it. there is a number to the right of the +,- bar with the number 63 does this mean the sound is only at 63 %
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

The number is ***** the volume level on the system. If it goes up to 100 then it would be 63% of it but if it goes to 70 then it would be a higher percentage of the volume.

Hope that make sense and let me know if you have more questions.