TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I have sonbory came to the hause?

Customer Question
Can I have sonbory came to the hause?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I'm having problems with the pictuare.

We do not offer at home service so if you are looking for an at home service, you will need to contact a local repair shop but I can help you with that if you provide me with your zip code.

I don't know haw to control the pictuare, I'm 75 years old,lost my husband,I guet over welmed.
Can I have sonbody came to the hause?haw mutch is the charge?
I love these Thece,TV,THE ORIGINAL,SETTINGS WARE BIUTIFUL,THE BOX,FROM DISH,SCUNBLE THE PICTUARE.
You charge me,28.00 alrery.

Dolores,

The cost of a home visit is up to the local repair shop. I can help you locate a repair shop if you wish to have a home visit.