TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Was sold a 2015 samsung "smart tv at best buy a month ago…

Customer Question
Was sold a 2015...

Was sold a 2015 samsung "smart tv at best buy a month ago all of a sudden I have to keep loging in for my amazon prime movies, and netflix they keep samsung keeps saying they are working on it. they work on my kindle tablet my phone and my laptop but not on the new t.v. i am old and not tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Just keeps saying i have to log in again with my email and password ***** is 2345. this is just on the t.v. that i thought was a 2017 and found out that from samsung is a 2015 model

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Have done all that spoke with people from samsung who actually took over my t.v. and keep saying that samsung and netflix and amazon are having problems all of a sudden. my internet is fine, verizon have done all of the above is it true that best buy sold me a old t.v. the warranty is gone anyway over 30 days. but is this an issue with L.G. Sony etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.