TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trouble began when the screen started to "break up". At

Customer Question
Trouble began when the...

Trouble began when the screen started to "break up" . At times it looked like some one had spilt liquid on the screen . At other times there were fine hazy vertical lines and the screen became pink/ purple. No problem with sound.Then TV started to turn itself on .. and off repetitively

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We cant find the instruction manual for this Samsung tv - it wall mounted .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

What is ROKU?

Are you using a stream device such as a ROKU or just the TV?