TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to sign into my new smart TV. I entered the

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign into my new smart TV. I entered the information required but did not verify it on time. now I cannot seem to do it.. it says that emial is already in use. I am trying to sign up to sbs on demand and abciview

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung series 5

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but not sure what i need to get into. When i go to SBS on demand i put the info an dit rejects it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do i restart the whole thing so that i caN REGISTER

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Are you trying to use a ROKU?