TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn on the TV it goes to., and little slow in

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on the TV it goes to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hello, I'm Melba, and little slow in typing

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My TV goes to 'no signal' when I it on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Friday evening was OK. Sat eve I got the no signal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I've checked the connections, am told to choose the imput, and my choice is TV, AV, HDMI1,2,3. I chose AV, no connection, but back to no signal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV?

Approximately how old is it?

What difficulties are you having with it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.