TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung TV is connected to internet and I have an account…

Customer Question
Samsung TV is...

Samsung TV is connected to internet and I have an account with Netflix, I can receive Netflix movies etc on computer but do not receive same on TV.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No error messages, icon shows up when I first turn on TV but I can't switch to Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I spoke to Directv about this and they said it was something to do with the TV set.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Don't have any.
Do not have any supporting docs.
Will not be aviable after 3:30 PM CST call after 6 PM CST please.
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Cancel this order for technician
Cancel this order for technician.

OK.