TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My roku tv ia allways buffering when im using my phone as n…

Customer Question
Hello my roku tv...

Hello my roku tv ia allways buffering when im using my phone as n hotspot any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

The insignia itsonly a year old and it allways does it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Since we purchased it , it is in our rv and we use our phones hotspot to watch hulu and netflix i also pay 15v bucks amonth for the roku

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.