TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to connect my Samsung phone to my 4k Tv can I.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to connect my Samsung phone to my 4k Tv can I

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg webPAge t.v. uj6300 brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UJ6300? What happened right before this?

I'm just now setting it up Comcast is gonna be here for activation on Tuesday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thanks Eddie

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.