Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Model No M220MV. About 5 years. No suddenly it says no

Customer Question

Model No M220MV
JA: How old is your M220MV?
Customer: about 5 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no suddenly it says no signal
JA: How long has this been an issue with your M220MV? What happened right before this?
Customer: just now. turned it on and got the message No signal. Has worked perfectly before
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Were you able to try those steps? Are you still having the same problem?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The problems are the same. Right now I am more interested to get my money back. cancelling the free trial.
Thanks
Lars Fridh
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

You would handle cancelling using the site help pages- not by responding here. I'm not an employee or billing agent, I only work in a technical capacity on the site.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** call. Have tried another place with a working tv and still only No signal..
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Then this indicates the problem is with your cable/satellite box and you would need to contact the provider and have them reset/replace their equipment as necessary. i can only provide steps to isolate the issue- if it's not a reboot/setting issue- then it's equipment-related.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Other than that, I'm sorry for the bad news and wish there were a quick fix.

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?